Seven Nights of Sin
A sizzling novel about seven steamy nights in Sin City, each one hotter than the last…
Brenna Cayton doesn’t need a man. At least that’s what she keeps telling herself. Then her boss sends her on a business trip to Vegas to make sure Damon Andros—the sexiest man in the entire music industry—doesn’t live up to his bad boy image. But before she knows it, business turns to extreme pleasure as Damon brings out her naughty side, fulfilling every one of her wildest fantasies. Now, she has just seven sultry nights to commit every sin in the book. Because once Damon discovers her dirty little secret, he’ll surely never indulge their lust again…
- The book’s “working title” was Seduction and the Single Girl, but the title was later changed.
- Seven Nights of Sin is the third book Lacey has set in Las Vegas – they don’t call it Sin City for nothin’!
- In Seven Nights of Sin, Lacey created a fictional record label, Blue Night Records. Turns out, though, that it really exists! The owner contacted Lacey after coming across the reference and was delighted by the coincidence. Check out the real Blue Night Records.
Honors & Awards
- Winner for the 2009 Write Touch Readers’ Award.
- A finalist for the 2009 HOLT Medallion Award.
- A Reviewer Top Pick award by Night Owl Reviews.
- Recommended Read at Two Lips Reviews
- Nominated Best Erotic Romance at Night Owl Romance
“I fell in love with Lacey Alexander's work when I read her 2007 release, Voyeur, and I love her even more after reading Seven Nights of Sin. This book is fantastic. Her characters are immensely likeable and intelligent, and the sex is some of the hottest I've ever read. But it goes way beyond burning-up-the-pages-hot sex. Her characters come alive with just the right mix of smoldering passion and a satisfying touch of emotional vulnerability. When they connect, you feel it from your head to your toes and everywhere in between. Now that's good romance. I’m drooling in anticipation of her next book.” ~ Lindy, Two Lips Reviews, 5 LIPS/Recommended Read
“Yowza! This book is so hot, I’m surprised the ink doesn’t melt right off the pages. Of course, that should come as no surprise to … fans of this talented author. The sex is downright dirty and wonderfully wild. Ms. Alexander certainly knows how to push her readers’ sensual buttons while weaving an poignant story of love.” ~Jennifer Ray, CK2S Kwips and Kritiques, 5 KLOVERS
“Feverish, impetuous, provoking, electrifying, passionate and intoxicating from one chapter to the next!” ~Dee, Night Owl Reviews, 5 HEARTS, REVIEWER TOP PICK
“Lacey Alexander's books bring out the good little bad girl in all of us. Unforgettable in an ‘oh, yeah, do that again please’ sort of way.” ~Michelle Buonfiglio, myLifetime.com
“Thoroughly tantalizing, with magnetic characters, a sizzling plot and raw sensuality, this book will have you fanning yourself long after the last page!” ~Bella March, Romantic Times, 4 STARS
“Orgasmically spellbinding! Lacey Alexander is the goddess of erotica and this is my favorite book yet! Absolutely delicious … the most erotic scenes I've ever read!” ~Amanda, Manic Readers, 5 STARS
“Well crafted, steamy, and creative. Sit down, kick back and enjoy the ride!” ~Sarah Silversmith, The Romance Readers Connection
“This sensually erotic book had me panting for breath. The emotions are … raw and vivid. Full of passion and heart.” ~Krista, Coffee Time Romance, 4 CUPS